We have a stainless steel 13-gallon touchless trash can that I absolutely love.
(So much so that I got one for 2 different relatives that year for Christmas and I talked my in-laws into buying one as well!)
But I spotted this 16-gallon touchless trash can the other day, and I think it may be even better… because it’s got 2 bins!
The 2 separate buckets could be used for:
- sorting 2 types of recyclables (paper vs plastic), or
- for using one side as a standard garbage can and the other side for recycling.
I particularly like:
- the size (two 8-gallon buckets)
- the motion-sensor capabilities (no touch!)
- the fact that you can make it a manual-opening lid if you so choose (say, if your dog likes to get into the trash can or something)
I think this stainless steel touchless trash can ranks pretty high in terms of hip and cool gadgets.
It would make a great addition for a kitchen — especially if you already have stainless steel appliances. It’s definitely on my list!