Last year, nearly 800,000 people signed up to participate in HGTV’s annual “Get Organized” challenge.
From the HGTV website:
It’s back by popular demand … We’re getting organized again!
The plan this year includes 4 steps over 8 weeks, and we’re doing it together!
We’ll help you get rid of clutter and organize your home — and your life — for good.
Here’s what you’ll find inside each newsletter:
- Step-by-step organizing guides for almost every room in the house, plus simple do-it-today tips
- A weekly quiz to help you determine your organizing obstacles with suggestions for starting fresh
- A community message board hosted by organizing expert Monica Ricci
- Solutions for common clutter culprits like paper and toys, plus tips for specific clutter-prone areas
- Before-and-after organizing makeovers with storage and design ideas for your own home
Sign up to get organized!
I like to help people find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about "outside the box" Household Tips and Life Hacks that most wouldn't think of. I'm super-organized. And I LOVE to clean! I even enjoy doing laundry (but not ironing). I’m also a lifelong dog owner — so I often share my favorite tips for living with dogs inside your home (like smart home design choices and dog-friendly cleaning & decorating ideas). Career-wise, I've been sharing my best ideas with others by blogging full-time since 1998 (the same year that Google started… and before the days of Facebook and YouTube). Prior to that, I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I'm truly passionate about instead. For example, I've worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. When I’m not cleaning, organizing, decorating, or fixing something… you'll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).