We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Where’s help when you need it?
Good news! I’ve found that you can usually locate the manual you need online, and I’ve saved you all the legwork by including the best sites with repair manuals and parts right here.
If you need a repair manual or owners manual start here:
- Users Manual Guide — Odds are, you can find virtually any user manual here.
- Manuals Online — Search over 300,000 user manuals and over 5,000 different brands.
- iFixit Repair Guides — See how to fix almost anything, with tips from others who’ve repaired the same item.
- Repair Manual Catalog Online — Repair manuals, owners manuals, and parts manuals for outdoor equipment (lawn & garden), cars, boats, motorcycles, etc.
- Chilton Auto Repair Manuals — The #1 resource for do-it-yourself automotive enthusiasts and professionals.
- Find Owner’s Manuals Online — Enter any combination of the brand, product, or model number.
If you need replacement parts instead, start here:
- The Repair Clinic is your online repairman! It’s the best place I’ve found for locating parts info for virtually all types of appliances.
- Another good one is Parts Select.
I have personally ordered parts from Repair Clinic on 2 occasions. Each time, they arrived in a timely manner and worked perfectly!
Question: Has Politically Correct Gone Too Far?
IKEA was accused of gender bias because they printed their user manuals showing only men.
- Read more about the IKEA user manual debacle.
- Here’s why the marketing department should be in charge of printing the assembly manuals.
Listen to Bud Light’s Real Men of Genius ”Mr. Furniture Assembly Manual Writer”:
I like to help people find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” Household Tips and Life Hacks that most wouldn’t think of. I’m super-organized. And I LOVE to clean! I even enjoy doing laundry (but not ironing). I’m also a lifelong dog owner — so I often share my favorite tips for living with dogs inside your home (like smart home design choices and dog-friendly cleaning & decorating ideas). Career-wise, I’ve been sharing my best ideas with others by blogging full-time since 1998 (the same year that Google started… and before the days of Facebook and YouTube). Prior to that, I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about instead. For example, I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. When I’m not cleaning, organizing, decorating, or fixing something… you’ll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve personally written over 200 articles about cleaning, organization, DIY repairs, and household hacks on this site! A few have over 2M shares; many others have over 100K shares.