Last year, nearly 800,000 people signed up to participate in HGTV’s annual “Get Organized” challenge.
Today (April 2, 2007) kicks off a whole new year of tips & tricks to get organized once and for all!
From the HGTV website:
It’s back by popular demand. Starting April 2, we’re getting organized again!
The plan this year includes 4 steps over 8 weeks, and we’re doing it together!
We’ll help you get rid of clutter and organize your home — and your life — for good.
Here’s what you’ll find inside each newsletter:
- Step-by-step organizing guides for almost every room in the house, plus simple do-it-today tips
- A weekly quiz to help you determine your organizing obstacles with suggestions for starting fresh
- A community message board hosted by organizing expert Monica Ricci
- Solutions for common clutter culprits like paper and toys, plus tips for specific clutter-prone areas
- Before-and-after organizing makeovers with storage and design ideas for your own home